I just got pinged by FrankArr to post 8 random facts about me.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
So… here are my 8 random things (well, more random that this blog usually contains)
- The difference between my brothers age and mine is the same gap between my Dad and my Mum.
- I have one tattoo and 5 piercings. Unless I know you quite well you’ll only ever see four of them!
- My first car was a Vauxhall Astra Mk1. The first car I bought my brother was a Mk4.
- I was born in the UK but my US Visa is in an Australian passport.
- Until I left the UK in 1996 I lived in the same house that my parents had owned from 4 years before I was born. Since them I’ve had 10 different addresses (and stayed at a lot of hotels!)
- I once sat next to Douglas Adams on a flight from Sydney to Heathrow. It was the most enjoyable flight I’ve ever been on! Luckily I didn’t realize at the time “Doug” was my favorite author (otherwise I’d have been a tongue-tied fool!)
- I’m afraid of heights but I have cliff jumped and been on a trapeze (both more than once!)
- I’m been trapped in Cyberspace since the days of CompuServe (I was an administrator) and the first website I build ran on GoServe (on OS/2!)
Now because the rules say I need to spread the meme to 8 more folks…
- Michael Coates
- Fred Wilson
- Nishant Kothary
- Thomas Lewis
- Mike Swanson
- Kip Kniskern
- Joshua Allen
- Paul Walsh